True and eternal heroism
- The message of these stories is really beyond human
comprehension: young and old, men, women, and children,
bachurim and yungeleit, in the midst of unbelievable suffering
and trials, were quite literally moser nefesh to see Chanukah
- For months before Chanukah they spared their meager daily
bread to barter it for a few crumbs of margarine or drops of oil,
which they lit on Chanukah.
- The candles fired up their souls, and gave them the strength
and the power to defy their tormentors another day, and to
hope and pray that they would yet see their own Chanukah
- How these stories oblige us, and what a deep lesson we must
learn from them.
- They are the true heroes of the Jewish people.
David Avraham Mandelbaum
6.7" x 9.7"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.