Answers Pressing Questions
- So many questions...
- On an upcoming visit, my parents want to take our children out to places that don't reflect our family's values and hashkafos. How do we deal respectfully with grandparents who honestly want to show our children their love?
- My mother remarried. Do I have to like my step-siblings?
- Can (and should) we get a "kosher" flip phone for our tenth-grade daughter, who says "everyone" in the class has one?
- The parents of a student in my class are going through a difficult divorce. He's been a good student, but now he seems to be slipping. As his teacher, what can I do to help?
- Raising children. It's never been easy, and in today's increasingly complex world, raising successful and happy children seems more difficult than ever. Parents face so many challenges and issues -- and have so many questions.
- Thankfully, we've got Rabbi Yaakov Bender to answer them.
- Rabbi Bender is a national resource, hailed as one of the most visionary and dedicated mechanchim of our time. Thousands of parents, educators and, of course, children turn to him with their questions, knowing the answers they receive from him will be wise and compassionate, based firmly on Torah values and his many decades of teaching - and caring for - children of all ages. In Chinuch for Today he shares hundreds of real questions that have been sent to him, together with his answers.
- From the profound, to the poignant, to the completely practical - here are the questions we ask and the answers we need to hear.
Rabbi Yaakov Bender
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.