Cook In Your Dira
- What is the difference between a Tbsp. and a tsp.? (no matter... our dira does not
have measuring spoons anyway!)
- Who is making supper tonight? (not me! I never made a scrambled egg!)
- It cannot be that the soup has no taste! (I was on the phone with my mother for 3
hours as she gave me instructions!)
- Where can I find farmer cheese? (no, it is not sold here!)
- How do I say "pastry dough" in Hebrew? (last time I mistakenly bought corn-filled
- Sounds too familiar?
- The solution: The Dira Cookbook that includes uncomplicated recipes, to give you
inspiration for what to make for lunch, supper, and that Shabbos that you
are just not going out for a meal again. The Dira Cookbook is a unique collection
that includes recipes of few ingredients that you have in the cabinet, no mysterious
abbreviations, and simple measurements of cups and spoons to keep it as easy-to-
follow as possible. It is all you need to make real heimishe food. (Well, you will need
some plastic spoons and disposable baking pans, too!)
- Loads of luck as you whip out scrumptious meals in minutes; your friends (and
later your wife!) will thank you! ... and remember to clean up after yourself!
6" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.