From The Laws of Karbanos
On The Weekly Parsha
- What do korbanos teach us about happiness and guilt?
- What role will bechoros play in the third Beis haMikdash?
- What do the rules of yotzei and nosar teach us about how to treat leftovers from se'udos mitzvah?
- What avodos are women excluded from, and why? What does the mizbayach's ramp teach about davening?
- Hand-washing before avodah is a mitzvas aseh; so why is it
penalized as if it were a lo sa'aseh?
- Ephraim Meth teaches limmudei kodesh
at Rambam Mesivta in Lawrence, NY.
Rabbi Meth has authored many books on
Talmud, Jewish Philosophy, and Jewish
Law, including Life Lessons for the Yamim
Nora'im and The King Who Guards the Gate:
The Lomdus of the Laws of Mezuzah.
Rabbi Ephraim Meth
6" x 9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.