her house for very important guests. An aunt and uncle she's
never met are coming from America, and her parents have
arranged for them to stay at Devory's house.
- But nothing about this arrangement makes sense. Devory has no
guest room, four small children, and a busy full-time job.
- All too soon, however, the reason for their visit and for her hosting
them, becomes clear - and it breaks her heart into pieces.
- How many secrets can a family carry, and why is Devory at the center
of every one?
- Will she ever get her simple life back?
- And what will the future hold for her if she doesn't?
Twists and Ties, the latest page-turner from bestselling
author Rachel Schorr.
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.