- Compiled in the 16th century, Ein Yaakov is a classic collection of all the Aggadic material found in Talmud Bavli and Talmud Yerushalmi. For many centuries it has been among the most popular of Talmudic works. Many shuls had Ein Yaakov classes, in which, after long days at work, men drew inspiration from the holy teachings, parables, stories and lessons contained in Ein Yaakov and its commentaries. Our Rabbis understood the workings of man and taught us lessons that are still relevant today.
- A new, flowing translation, designed for maximum readability.
- Notes based on the primary commentaries on Ein Yaakov and other sources.
- "Insights": This special feature illuminates various points in the text and brings out the many lessons and principles that are relevant in our daily lives. These Insights are drawn from a vast literature of various commentaries and Torah works, ranging from the Rishonim to the masters of Chassidus and Mussar.
- An "Additional References" section, where many additional sources are referenced with short descriptions of the point that are discussed, so that the reader can decide which he wishes to explore further.
The Schottenstein Edition of Ein Yaakov includes many features that will enhance the study of this beloved classic:
7.3" x 10.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.