Living with Meaning and Purpose
- "Manis Friedman is one of a handful of original thinkers that
miraculously appear in each generation. This wonderful book synthesizes
his answers to life's most profound questions. It is hard to imagine the person
who would not greatly benefit from reading Creating a Life That Matters."
- DENNIS PRAGER, nationally syndicated radio talk show
host and author of The Rational Bible
- This timely and supremely relevant work speaks to all of us who are grappling with the complexities and challenges of life today-whether we are facing loneliness or self-doubt, difficulties in relationships or parenting, or ultimate matters of life and death.
- In part one, you’ll explore your reason for being-how to literally "get a life," where real happiness comes from, and how to create a deeper connection with yourself and with God. Part two provides a road map for navigating relationships, from dating, preparing for marriage, and true intimacy to strengthening the three pillars of healthy relationships. Part three, on the sacred mission of parenting and inspiring our children, is filled with invaluable guidance on everything from fearless parenting, what to do when children rebel, and how to deal with bullying to the real factors that build self-esteem and integrity.
- No matter what stage or season of life you are in, no matter what you are going through right now, Creating a Life That Matters will help you focus on what matters most-and show you how to live each moment with greater purpose and peace.
Manis Friedman & Rivka Goldstein
6" x 9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.