- A young boy and his classmates live through the miracles of Chanukah
- The sounds of battle were carried by the wind and reached the crowded attic. The children huddled together, and their piercing tefillos reached the heavens. They had no doubt that in a few more seconds, or minutes at most, the Greeks would burst in on them.
- "Rebbi didn't tell us what berachah we're supposed to make!" Zevulun was panicky. His voice shook as he spoke and he leaned on Elkanah, trying to draw strength and encouragement.
- "Berachah? On what?" His friends thought that all the stress was causing him to say gibberish.
- "On the mitzvah of kiddush HaShem," Zevulun yelled, his face reddening.
- Elkanah answered in a clear, quiet voice. "Baruch Ata Hashem Elokeinu Melech ha-olam, asher kideshanu b’mitzvosav v'tzivanu l'kadesh Shemo ba'rabim. That's the berachah. But before we say it..."
- Twelve boys and their rebbi hide in a cave, learning Torah with great sacrifice. Will the Greeks find them? Who rallies the Maccabim and how? What is the secret of kiddush ha-chodesh? How will the Beis HaMikdash be restored?
- Relive the battle against the Greeks and the miracles of Chanukah with Naftali and his friends. Join a courageous group of children who are determined to keep the flame of Torah burning, against all odds!
- Author Rabbi Yaakov Meir Strauss brings to life the days of the Second Temple with an exciting story, fully annotated, with maps, diagrams, and charming illustrations. Eight Special Nights awakens a yearning for our Beis HaMikdash. May such yearning bring about our Redemption, speedily in our days.
Yaakov Meir Strauss
9.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.