manner, respected author Rabbi Yehuda Spitz explores halachic issues
pertaining to what we eat and explains essential concepts such as Chodosh,
Maris Ayin, Bishul Akum, and Chalav Yisrael. Noted for their comprehensive
yet easy-to-read portrayal, the diverse and fascinating halachic topics addressed
include dishwashers, cholent, Coca-Cola, quinoa, genetically engineered meat,
buffalo burgers, meat scandals - and much more. Readers are granted a unique
opportunity to develop an appreciation of the halachic process as it unfolds, from
ancient tomes to modern times.
- I have witnessed firsthand the great expertise and proficiency in halacha of the
author of this valuable work, marbitz Torah and moreh horaah Rabbi Yehuda Spitz.
This important sefer is illuminating, clear, direct, and all-encompassing.
-RAV ASHER WEISS-
- Rabbi Spitz possesses the unique ability to clarify both the emes b'halacha and the
emes b'birur ha'metzius (reality).
-RAV YISROEL REISMAN-
- Notable features of this outstanding work: accuracy, completeness, clarity and
organization, as well as copious references... Whether a beginner or seasoned talmid
chacham, you will gain a richer understanding.
-RAV YITZCHAK BREITOWITZ-
- The vast array of topics covered and the thoroughness of each individual presentation
is truly impressive... A true aid to gain a solid understanding of the halachic process.
-RAV ZEF LEFF-
- RABBI YEHUDA SPITZ serves as the Rosh Chabura and Shoel U'Meishiv of
the Ohr Lagolah Halacha Kollel at Yeshivas Ohr Somayach in Yerushalayim and
is the author of the popular "Insights into Halacha" column.
Rabbi Yehuda Spitz
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.