will help its readers discover how everyday life contains a goldmine
of opportunities to enhance the quality of their relationship with
Hashem - and awaken a new spirit of life within their daily tefillah.
- "I received Rav Mendel's pleasant words which he has revealed regarding tefillah... It is my hope that he will continue to reveal the depths [of the Torah] to the Torah world also in other mitzvos, which are difficult to understand and not known to everyone..." [Translated from Hebrew]
- "Rav Weiss's new book brings the reader into the world of prayer and brings the prayer into the world of the reader, to elevate him to stand before Hashem properly as he speaks with his heart and not [merely] with his lips..." [Translated from Hebrew]
- "Rav Mendel Weiss's book...is a groundbreaking work in helping us understand on a deep but clear and understandable level the true purpose of tefillah... It's well worth it, for reading and rereading this book can change your life..."
- "Rav Weiss gives guidance in how one can use one's mind to open one's heart to truly connect with the Creator. The author uses sound philosophy, short stories, and vignettes that can make tefillah relevant and vibrant... I recommend this work to those who wish to make their prayer a true service of the heart."
- "I've never seen anything on tefillah like what Rav Mendel has written. To be sure, I've seen a lot of excellent works on prayer, but in my opinion, they all come after the fundamental, super-to-the-point ideas that Rav Mendel presents. I hope you'll gain as much from this book as I have."
author of Why Do I Need to Learn Gemara?
Rabbi Mendel Weiss
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.