- Every human being is presented with the
- How do I become wise?
How do I make the world a better place?
How do I work uo character?
How do I integrate work and food and intimacy into my life's goals?
- This volume is an attempt to answer these questions for the intelligent and
sensitive adult reader. It draws significantly on deeper Jewish thought,
balancing brevity with profundity. The Human Challenge provides a rich and
exciting entry point for those who are at the early stages of their relationship
with Judaism as well as significant benefit to those with an extensive
background, with a methodical and sourced overview of topics that may
otherwise remain as fragmented insights.
- Every human being is an entire world-a world of hopes and dreams, aspirations, concerns,
and perspectives. This book provides an inspiring picture of how Torah can be a force of
personal transformation in everything we do."
Rabbi Warren Goldstein, Chief Rabbi of South Africa
- Rabbi Edelstein answers the questions that so many of us ask...This book is a source of ideas,
answers, and insights-not only for beginners but for anyone with a mind that seeks more
clarity and more depth in their understanding of Judaism's very foundations.
Rebbetzin Tziporah (Heller) Gottlieb, international Torah lecturer and author
- [This book is a] fresh perspective on how purpose, holiness, and wisdom can recalibrate our
noisy post-modern lives.
Yaakov Lehman, founder, Chief Executive Integrator, Wisdom Tribe
- How does one create a readable overview to 3,000 years of Jewish wisdom? The Human
Challenge manages to do just that!
Miriam Kosman, author of Circle, Arrow, Spiral
Rabbi Avraham Edelstein
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.