- What happened to the Jewish people in the
forty years of wanderings, between the giving
of the Torah and their entry into the Holy Land?
- Where did they go, and what was
the purpose of these destinations?
- The Torah goes into very great detail about the travels and events
that took place during these years, but the time, place, and specifics
many of the events have remained hidden between the profound
words of the verses, leaving us with a blurred picture and under-
standing of this crucial period in Biblical and Jewish history.
- In yet another fascinating and eye-opening study, bestselling author
Rabbi Alexander Hool, fortified with detailed mapping and satellite
imagery, combines a meticulous study of the text with a pleth-
ora of detail, gleaned from diverse Rabbinic sources - in a fresh
and exciting attempt to unlock the subtle and cryptic Scripture and
fathom the events, the journeys, and the significance of the desert
- "Everyone who reads [this book] will find it enlightening,
enjoyable, and intriguing."
- HaRav Aharon Feldman
7.7" x 10.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.