and surviving difficult relationship decisions
- "COUPLES SHOULD MAKE THIS VOLUME THEIR FIRST RESORT BEFORE
DETERMINING THAT THEY HAVE REACHED THE LAST RESORT."
- -RABBI DR. DOVID FOX, Ph.D., Forensic and Clinical Psychologist. Director of Crisis
Intervention, Trauma and Bereavement Department of Chai Lifeline
- "A TREASURY OF SOLID, TORAH-BASED, PRACTICAL INFORMATION
FOR PEOPLE CONTEMPLATING DIVORCE, IN MIDDLE OF A DIVORCE,
OR ALREADY DIVORCED."
- -RABBI AVRAHAM KAHAN, Rosh Beis Din, Vaad Hadin V’Horaah
- "THIS BOOK WILL HOLD YOUR HAND, ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS,
AND PROVIDE THE EXPERT ADVICE THAT WILL PREVENT UNNECESSARY
SUFFERING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY."
- -SARAH CHANA RADCLIFFE, M.ED., C.PSYCH, therapist, noted lecturer,
and prolific author on parenting and relationship matters
ARE YOU OR A LOVED ONE IN A MARRIAGE CRISIS?
ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT DIVORCE,
OR ARE ALREADY DIVORCED?
- This practical, no-nonsense book gathers essential information and
practical guidance from rabbis, attorneys, and mental health
professionals for navigating relationship breakdowns, reconciliation
considerations, divorce, and life thereafter.
- Whether you are currently in a marital crisis, are
torn between thoughts of reconciliation and
divorce, or are already divorced, this sensitive
guide clears up many misconceptions,
illuminates relevant halachic and civil processes,
and arms you with the knowledge needed to
make sound decisions at every crossroad.
- Real-life tips and poignant vignettes from couples
who share their personal struggles and insights from
their own experiences with reconciliation, divorce, emotional recovery,
co-parenting challenges, and remarriage, will further inform, comfort
and inspire you on your own journey.
- "This book is smart, clear and eye-opening.
A must-read education for those who are either
personally or professionally involved."
-DR. DAVID J. LIEBERMAN, PH.D.
New York Times bestselling author and international
expert on interpersonal relationships
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.