Inspired by my Middle Eastern roots and the places I’ve called home
Sina Mizrahi, recipe writer and photographer of the blog Gather a Table, shares over 160 recipes that incorporate fresh, bold flavors in satisfying meals and sweets. With approachable, vibrant dishes inspired by her Middle Eastern roots, she encourages you to gather around the table to share in the blessing of good food with the people you love.
- Beautiful, flavorful dishes for casual and holiday meals
- Quick, unfussy recipes with additional Instant Pot directions for easy dinners
- Guide to fresh herbs and spices, plus 9 homemade spice blends
- Authentic recipes translated from grandmothers’ dashes and pinches into detailed instructions
- Cooking tips and tricks to help you feel confident and capable in the kitchen
8.5" x 10"
ArtScroll Shaar Press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.