1994, and won't be recited again'until 2089?
- Why is it that some people's nìneteenth Hebrew birthday
does not fall out on the same day as their civil birthday?
- On the night of his bar mitzvab, a boy flies from Australia to Los
Angeles, where it is a day earlier. Does he become "un-bar mitzvah"?
- Is a person's first yahrtzeit commemorated on
Why are seventeen pesukim in the Torah sometimes
not read at all during the course of the year?
- When is the only time a
backward in the middle of the haftorah?
- In The Intriguing World of Jewish Time, you'll find the answers to these questions and many others. The Jewish calendar and zmanei hayomi are complex, but Rabbi Dovid Heber makes the topic clear and to understand in this book. Written in a reader-friendly question-and-answer format, The Intriguing World of Jewish Time provides fascinating answers to 150 zmanim- and luach-related questions, many of which touch upon important halachic issues.
- Add meaning to often unnoticed special events and times in the Jewish year. With The Intriguing World of Jewish Time, your perception of zmanim will be immeasurably enhanced.
Rabbi Dovid Heber
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.