- The object of play is to collect the six members of the Janktastic
family (Grandmother, Grandfather, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister)
and their matching hats.
- To begin play, shuffle the cards and place them face down in the
center of the table. The top Card is turned face up and placed in a
separate discard pile. Decide who will play first. The first player se-
lects the top card from either the draw or discard pile. If the selected
card is a Janktastic family member, the player takes the card and
places it face up in front of him. If the card is a hat or a WIND card the
player places it on the discard pile. Play passes to the left with the
next player selecting a card from either the draw or discard pile.
- As players collect members of the Janktastic family, they may "cap"
each character with the appropriate hat. For example, on his first
turn, a player draws a Brother card. On a later turn he draws Brother's
baseball hat. He may then "cap" Brother by placing the hat card on
the Brother card. If a player draws a hat but does not have the char-
acter that matches it, OR if the character already has his/her hat, the
card must be discarded. Note that some cards feature two hats, Play-
ers may choose which hat, if any, to use and "cap" the appropriate
family member. Once a character is "capped", the hat may not be re-
moved, unless it is blown off by a WIND card.
- If a player draws a WIND card, he may blow one hat off any of his op-
ponents cards. The hat and WIND cards are then placed on the dis-
card pile. A player may not remove a WIND card from the discard pile.
- The first player to match all six of the Janktastic family members with
their correct hats wins the game.
- A Jeffrey and Florine signature edition
|2 - 6
|4" x 6.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.