Interaction With Man
- How can we find G-d in our lives?
- Divine providence is all around us - if we look for it. Yet so often we fall into the rut of daily routine and forget to notice G-d's Hand in the events that surround us. It takes effort to open our eyes and realize that G-d is speaking to us. This book will show us how.
- Pearls of Divine Providence by Rabbi Yosef Gabay is a collection of effective, hard-hitting stories that will help us recognize G-d's Hand in our lives. Drawing from Tanach, the Talmud, and contemporary sources, Rabbi Gabay presents us with a clear approach to G-d's behavior vis-à-vis humanity, and specifically the Jewish nation. Finally, in a series of wide-ranging essays, he analyzes how patterns in history apply to our lives as Jews in the modern era.
- Like the author's previous books, Pearls of Divine Providence is an essential addition to the library of every thinking Jew.
- PRAISE FOR THE AUTHOR'S PREVIOUS BOOK, PEARLS OF HASHKAFAH:
- "Rabbi Gabay has presented the fundamentals of Jewish faith and Torah hashkafah in a clear and engaging manner. Undoubtedly, many will benefit from the content of this book."
Rabbi Yosef Gabay
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.