- It was so unrealistic.
- Nobody believed that a stage magician and master of
illusion could offer the British army a brilliant military
- Not even Claude, the wounded army major.
- While blood and fire swept over Europe, and every day the German army
was conquering new territory, and a terrible battle at El Alamein
threatened the peace of the Jews in Eretz Yisrael, who thought
Maskelyne the Magician and the rabbits he pulled out of his hat could
turn things around?
- Uncle Bunim did.
- Together with with the rest of the Resistance fighters, the Margolios
boys hear Uncle Bunim's story of the magic box that saved him, and of
the amazing talent of the renowned magician. Uncle Bunim is sure it
could change the course of history.
So unrealistic. But it happened.
- Our story is based on a real historical figure, the magician Jasper
Maskelyne, whose exploits are described in various war chronicles, and
it weaves true historical details into our fictional plot.
- Gaze at the golden handle of the cane, and you will see marvels.
- Give a round of applause to Gorgor, the gorilla of the Underground
- Guess how candy comes out of Ruvy's ear, and what mirrors are
doing alongside tanks in the Egyptian desert.
Go ahead - open the cover!
- Behind it, a new experience awaits you, for people who like
to think while having a great time – a fascinating slice of
history, and above all, the value of pure faith in the One
from whom all power and strength flow.
- Another book created by comics producer Noach Rubin,
the fourth volume in the beloved Jeweled Sword series.
8.5" x 12"
Z. Berman Books
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.