Battled the Communists,
Reb Leizer Nannes
Thrilling, Spellbinding Comics
- Jealous prisoners tried to murder him. Evil commanders
hated his determination to observe Shabbos and used
ruthless means to break his spirit. The chief officers
competed amongst themselves to see who would be
the one to crush the spirit of the obstinate prisoner.
- But in every situation - when his life was in danger,
when he was starving to death, and when he was
thrown into the pit - he didn't lose his Emunah and
Bitachon. He cleaved to the principles of Torah snd
chassidus and determinedly did mitzvos and served his
- Time and time again, when it seemed that the situation
was hopeless, that all was lost and that his life would
soon end, miracles occurred.
- Miraculously, he lived through it all and, at times, even
had his work load lightened and received additional
- This is the story of the legendary chassid, Reb Leizer
Nannes, who personified mesirus nefesh and spent
twenty (!) of his one hundred years as a prisoner in
Soviet labor camps.
- This is the third volume of the exclusive comic series
about Reb Nannes' life and the miracles that he
experienced, adapted for children with pictures.
- Spellbinding drama with powerful, educational
Dov Ber Cohen & M.M.Yruslevski
9.3" x 12.5"