Battled the Communists,
Reb Leizer Nannes
Thrilling, Spellbinding Comics
- Even as his term of imprisonment draws to an end, Reb
Leizer's troubles and hardships don't go way. Time and
again, he finds himself in peril, with his life in danger. But
no matter what happens, Reb Leizer's emunah in Hashem
doesn't waver. He has full bitachon that everything that
happens is from Hashem and Hashem only does good. Even
in the most frightening situations, when his suffering
reaches its peak, he strengthens himself with the Tehilim
and Tanya that he knows by heart.
- When he's selected to guard the bread warehouses, it
seems that things are finally getting easier. But then
prisoners who want to steal bread do everything they can
to get him in trouble with the strict camp commander.
- Even the camp commander himself makes up stories and
libels so that Reb Leibel's prison term will be lengthened
for another ten years!
- A wicked plot is concocted to weaken Reb Leizer physically
and emotionally so that he'll sign false accusations and
admit to crimes he never did.
- Reb Leizer doesn't break! He declares, "I will never sign."
- In this fourth section of the series, we accompany the
legendary chassid, full of mesirus nefesh, during his last
years in prison. Together with Reb Leizer, we experience
the harsh labor the communists meted out and learn about
true Jewish courage.
- All in this unique biographical comic series that has been
adapted for children with riveting pictures.
- Spellbinding drama with powerful, educational lessons.
Dov Ber Cohen
9.3" x 12.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.