- It seems that the more Hashem spoils us the more we expect, and rather than feel the intense love He has for us, blame every challenge in life on His seemingly harsh manner.
- The most important attitude every human being must develop is an awareness of the endless love Hashem has for every one of us. Hashem only loves us, and every challenge He sends our way for our benefit only.
- It is this most basic truth that forces us to see how we grow from our every difficulty, and inspires us to rise to every occasion.
- It is this fundamental of Judaism that gives us the ability to maintain a constant state of ecstasy, erwhelmed with a love for the One Who Love most.
- This book is the fruit of years of research and creative thinking and design and is indeed a masterpiece. The text, design and illustrations were carefully and skillfully selected to get across the message that Hashem's love for us far exceeds that of our closest friends and relatives. The reader is made aware of how everything wonderful that life has to offer is a personal gift from The Creator Himself.
- I have been consulted on this project on a regular basis for several years and I believe that this series marks the beginning of a new frontier in instilling emunah, ahavas Hashem and basic attitudes on life in children from an early age.
- May Hashem grant the author much success in this sacred endeavor and bring the message of Hashem's love to every Jewish home.
- With Blessing,
Rabbi Yitzckak Berkovitz
A. Newman and R. Kempinski
10.5" x 10.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.