Wait impatiently for Shabbos to begin? Enjoy every moment of
Shabbos? Love Shabbos - and Live Shabbos?
- Share with them the wonder and joy of Shabbos in the popular
Living Shabbos For Children series!
- In Living Shabbos for Children 2, bestselling, beloved author
Goldie Golding joins Rabbi David Sutton in offering our children
20 fun, relatable, and exciting stories about Shabbos.
- • What lesson about Shabbos did a Jewish man learn from the
Queen of England?
• How did keeping Shabbos save a farmer's onion crop?
• Why did the Shabbos angels leave the house where they were sing-
ing beautiful zemiros - and why did they come back later?
- Designed for children ages 4 - 8, and based on the popular books Liv-
ing Shabbos and Embrace Shabbos by Rabbi Sutton, this collection
of fun, child-friendly stories and delightful illustrations gives us a pow-
erful and effective way to instill a love for Shabbos into our children.
Rabbi David Sutton & Goldie Golding
8.7" x 11.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.