With all of the same text and 3D color illustrations as the original version, the smaller and lighter new Compact Edition of the Kleinman Edition Mishkan is a great choice for educators, students, or anyone who doesn't have room for the full sized version.
- All new lighter paper and more portable size with all of the original text and illustrations.
- Hundreds of exquisite, full - color, detailed, realistic images of the Mishkan, its sacred vessels and priestly vestments.
- Relevant Chumash text describing the Mishkan, its vessels, and the priestly vestments, in Hebrew and English.
- Rashi text, in Hebrew and in English, on these Chumash verses - as elucidated by the acclaimed Sapirstein Edition.
- Clear explanations of the purpose of each vessel and the manner of use, based on the classic Torah and Talmudic sources.
- An Overview of the Mishkan and its place in Jewish life, by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
- A book for every age: clear, detailed captions make this suitable for children too - at home and in the classroom!
Sku: 463-8 Author: Rabbi Avrohom Biderman Isbn 10: 1422614638 Isbn 13: 9781422614631 Pages: 296 Size: 7.6" x 10.75" Binding: Hardcover Date: 1/21/2014 Imprint: Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.