The stunning, full - color photography and clear, easy - to - read layout are a treat for the eyes; while delicious, mouthwatering recipes are a treat for the palate.
Using familiar ingredients, A Taste of Pesach offers fabulous, easy - to - prepare recipes and gourmet presentations that family and friends will find irresistible on Pesach and year round.
A Taste of Pesach incorporates timeless classics that have been used for generations and modern cuisine to present a cookbook that appeals to young and old alike.
These are recipes that you will love to cook, serve and enjoy year after year.
- Over 150 tried - and - true recipes for Pesach and year round
- Stunning, full - color photographs accompany every recipe
- Triple - tested recipes allow you to cook with confidence
- Breathtaking layout, clear design
- Over 140 gluten - free (non Gebrokts) recipes
- Cross - referenced index to help you find your favorite recipes
Sku: 472-7 Isbn 10: 1422614727 Isbn 13: 9781422614723 Pages: 240 Size: 9" x 10.88" Binding: Hardcover Date: 3/3/2014 Imprint: Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.