There is something about a Rabbi Yechiel Spero's stories that lights up our lives.
- Sometimes it's the inspiration.
- The Kopycznitzer Rebbe found a way to sing, and brought a spark of joy during the Holocaust.
- The second grader was sitting all alone. Until one Zeidy saw him, and adopted a new grandson for a day.
- Half a century had passed. Now the tears of the Ponovezher Rav would finally make an impact.
- No one, but no one, could understand the rabbi's last words. Until they discovered why he'd bought a ticket to the movies...
|Author:||Rabbi Yechiel Spero|
|Size:||6.3" x 9.3"|
|Imprint:||Artscroll Mesorah Publications|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.