- At the Maggid's Seder he commandment of Sipur Yetzias Mitzrayim, to recount the miracles of our Exodus from Egypt, is one of the most beloved of mitzvos. What better way can we find to fulfill this command than by sharing stories of courage, emunah, compassion, and spiritual heroism?
- And what better person can we find to tell us those stories than Rabbi Paysach Krohn, the famed "American Maggid"?
- In At the Maggid's Seder, we are treated to Rabbi Krohn's incisive and absorbing comments on the Haggadah. And more: This unique commentary also includes close to 100 (!) stories, told in a way that only Rabbi Paysach Krohn can tell them.
Why did the lovely silver dish become a symbol of maror, of the bitterness of exile? How did Rav Hutner react at the Seder when a student spilled wine all over the Rosh Yeshivah's kittel? How did a young man's search for truth end up in a beautiful shidduch? In story after story, we see that many of the themes of the Seder play out in our own lives. We gain a better, deeper understanding of slavery and liberation, of faith and devotion.
- In this unique commentary, Rabbi Krohn invites us to enjoy a "virtual Seder" with him. In his own words: "It is my hope and prayer that the stories and insights in this Haggadah will elevate and enhance your Seder, so that all at your table will take with them an exhilarating feeling of awe, joy, and gratitude...."
- So join Rabbi Krohn At the Maggid's Seder, and see how much this Haggadah will enhance and enrich your own Seder as well.
- INCLUDES FULL HAGGADAH WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Watch the Inside Artscroll interview with the author, Rabbi Paysach Krohn
Rabbi Paysach J. Krohn
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.