- Shabbos can, and should, be the high point of our week, putting the days just past into their proper perspective and preparing us to face the challenges that lie ahead. But you have to know how to use it. You have to know how to draw upon its power to nurture and strengthen, spiritually as well as physically.
- Here is a companion to show us how.
- It is a companion for our prayers, a book that gives us a new and deeper understanding of the words we recite each Shabbos.
- It includes the Hebrew and English text of each selection, with explanations, stories, and selected laws.
- It is a companion for our table, with Hebrew and English text of many of the zemiros, together with a story-filled commentary. It is a companion at our Kiddush and at our festive Shabbos meals, presenting fascinating tales of Shabbos observance in times gone by.
Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski has almost legendary powers of insight into the human psyche - and he is a master storyteller as well. The scion of a renowned chassidic dynasty and a psychiatrist of international repute, he has enriched and changed countless lives with his wisdom and understanding. In the first volume of The Shabbos Companion, Shabbos Eve he showed us how to infuse our homes with the spirit of Shabbos joy on Friday night, as we greet the Shabbos Queen. Now, in the Shabbos Companion, Shabbos Day he completes his guide to making our Shabbos observance more meaningful. In this beautiful volume he has given us a faithful companion to enhance our Shabbos and, indeed, all seven days of the week.
|Author:||Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski|
|Size:||6.3" x 9.3"|
|Imprint:||Artscroll Mesorah Publications|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.