- It's been a long time -- too long - but finally the Maggid is back!
- Rabbi Paysach Krohn is today's successor of the great maggidim of Europe and Israel. Historically, the maggid was a talmid chacham, an orator, an observer of his society, and he would often travel from town to town and even country to country, speaking to communities. The best were charismatic, magnetic speakers, who could deliver an important, meaningful message in an appealing manner. People would enjoy the presentation, but that was the sugar coating for the inner message that inspire them to improve themselves.
- That describes Rabbi Krohn perfectly. He is an enormously popular and sought-after speaker and lecturer. He has the uncanny ability to combine personal verve, warmth, and enthusiasm, as he uplifts audiences with an incredibly broad range of captivating and inspiring stories about famous and unknown people.
- His appearances fill halls and arenas throughout the world. And that adds spice to this marvelous book, because wherever Rabbi Krohn goes - North America, Israel, Europe, Australia -- people tell him stories. In this captivating volume he presents us with the best of those countless stories, in his inimitable, infectious style.
- But this American Maggid is much more than a storyteller. He hears a story and delves beneath its surface to perceives its lesson. What kernel of truth is buried in the narrative? How does it relate to us and what can it teach us? He mines everyday life for these eternal truths and shares them with us.
- Yes - the Maggid is back and we readers are the winners. So let's read, think, smile, shed an occasional tear, and come away a happier, better people.
Watch the Inside Artscroll interview with the author, Rabbi Paysach Krohn
Rabbi Paysach J. Krohn
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.