"This is a breakthrough that belongs in every home and library."
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halacha has been reprinted so many times in so many countries.
Now Artscroll Mesorah Publications / Mesorah has embarked on a major project to present a clear, authoritative, definitive treatment of this classic text, presenting"the Kitzur" in the same universally acclaimed format as Artscroll Mesorah Publications's Schottenstein Edition of the Talmud.
The finished work will be a five - volume set featuring:
- Fully vowelized text of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, based on the author's own corrected Lemberg edition of 1884
- Crisp, clear translation appropriate for student and scholar alike
- Artscroll Mesorah Publications's trademark phrase - by - phrase elucidation with explanatory notes
- Original editorial glosses from Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried
- Detailed appendices
A special major feature that will make this an even more useful Halachic guide:
This edition lists important rulings of two of the last century's most widely studied halachic authorities, when they differ from the Kitzur:
• Mishnah Berurah, the Chafetz Chaim's authoritative commentary on Orach Chaim
• Igros Moshe, the monumental responsa of the Posek Hador,HaGaon Rav Moshe Feinstein zt"l.
With these vitally important additions, The Kleinman Edition of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch / Code of Jewish Law will be a valuable and useful resource to all.
Sku: 859-X Isbn 10: 142260859X Isbn 13: 9781422608593 Pages: 437 Size: 6" x 9" Binding: Hardcover Date: 12/17/2009 Imprint: Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.