- Believe it. Live it. Feel it!
- Strengthening emunah, our faith in Hashem, in His Providence, in His infinite goodness, enriches and even transforms our lives. Emunah replaces anxiety with optimism, and grants us serenity in place of fear. With more than 100,000 copies in print, the Living Emunah series has become the premier resource for those - and there are so, so many of us - who have embarked on the wonderful journey to emunah.
- And what a journey it is! Filled with healing, comfort, and the knowledge that Hashem is with us everywhere - in the traffic jam, the hospital unit, the boardroom and the bank. Emunah accompanies us in the hard times, a faithful friend who reminds us that we are never alone, never abandoned, a soothing voice that tells us not to lose hope.
Living Emunah 3 continues to guide us on this marvelous and rewarding path. With stories and with the wisdom of the Sages, each brief and absorbing segment melds the classic Torah understanding of faith with our day-to-day encounters. It reinforces and deepens our understanding of Hashem's love for us in all times and situations.
- When we transform our relationship to Hashem through emunah, we transform our relationships to others as well. Jealousy, anger, and frustration have no place in a world of emunah. As our love for Hashem grows stronger so, too, does our love for others (yes, including our love for ourselves!).
- Not everyone, says Rabbi David Ashear, author of the Living Emunah books, can be a gadol ha'dor, a great Torah sage. But anyone can become a "gadol b'emunah," a giant in faith and trust.
- Like the earlier books in the series, Living Emunah 3 gives us the tools, the inspiration, and the understanding we need for the journey to emunah.
- Have a wonderful trip!
Watch the Inside Artscroll interview with the author, Rabbi David Ashear
Rabbi David Ashear
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.