and Satisfying Life
- Likutel Amarim- Tanya is the renowned, monumental work of Rabbi Shneur Zalman of
Liadi, founder of the Chabad chassidus.
- First printed in 1796, the book provides precise, thorough analytical definitions of a
person's nefesh along with practical advice for coping with challenges.
- Since 1796, thousands of editions of this book have been printed. It is a classic work of
Judaism that has changed the lives of many people.
Through the Lens of the Tanya presents the central ideas in the Tanya and its practical
advice in a concise, focused manner. The book includes a selection of powerful, authenti
passages from the Tanya along with explanations, inspirational stories and practical tools.
- The book gives us a new approach to our challenges; change and routine, trials and
failures, aspirations and reality. It has the answers to many of the questions that people
encounter in our challenging times.
- Rabbi Levi Epstein is the rabbi of the Chabad
community in Charish, a Chabad Shaliach in
the city and a prominent author.
- Rabbi Nadav Cohen, the author of the best-
selling Muda'ut Yehudit and I Believe, is a life
coach according to Torah.
- Through the Lens of the Tanya is the second
book they co-wrote. Their first book is the
bestseller, Happiness Is in Your Hands.
Levi Epstein & Nadav Cohen
5.7" x 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.