A Jewish Psychological Approach
- "The book's profound yet practical wisdom will inform, inspire, and
encourage each of us to seek the path of deveikus (attachment)."
RABBI MOSHE WEINBERGER
- "A beautifully written, practical book that [focuses on] faith
and developing a deep relationship with God... I found myself
mesmerized by the opportunity to think about basic questions
regarding spirituality that are all too rarely addressed."
DR. DAVID PELCOVITZ, PhD
- "The true secret of healthy human attachment is that it contains
the power and potential to elevate man beyond his self-centered
focus... This is a book worth reading for those whose journey is
directed toward a loving, present relationship with God."
RABBI SHIMON RUSSELL, LCSW
- "A user-friendly guide to meaningful connection. The book advances
numerous psychological theories in a highly creative fashion, using
them as a stepping stone for connecting to the Divine."
REBBETZIN SHIRA SMILES
- "The author presents a detailed guide to achieving a true relationship
with God...I found this work, although deep and philosophical,
easily understandable and offering practical advice. I recommend
it to all those seeking to upgrade and intensify their relationship
with the Almighty."
RABBI ZEV LEFF
Rabbi Yakov Danishefsky
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.