From The Gedolei Yisroel
How can we find hope and faith through
Can a person actually grow through
What is the correct Torah approach to
- Hashem loves us even more than we love ourselves, yet everyone faces challenges
and experiences difficulties. We are told that not only our good fortune but also our
suffering is an expression of Hashem's love. But how could this be?
- Exploring the life-changing wisdom of our Sages, Growth Through Darkness reveals
Hashem's hidden kindness behind the difficulties we experience and how we can use
these tests to bring forth our hidden potential.
- Quoting extensively from the greatest names of our illustrious history, Rabbi Trenk
demonstrates how to view the very obstacles and impediments we face as means of
growth and improvement.
- There will certainly be great benefit and tremendous chizzuk for anyone who reads it.
Rabbi Reuven Feinstein shlit"a
- ...a sefer focusing on strengthening those who are dealing with the
difficult trials of yissurim.
Rabbi Yaakov Hillel shlit"a
- Rabbi Trenk.... has performed a truly valuable service in gathering
together and elucidating the authoritative teachings of Chazal,
Kabbalah, Rishonim and Acharonim as to the purposes of the difficulties
and challenges we face.
Rabbi Yitzchak Breitowitz shlit"a
- The work is a literal encyclopedic study of suffering and is truly
impressive in the volume of the sources quoted. The presentation is
easily readable, interesting, very informative and truly inspiring. One
can truly gain from it a perspective on the concept of suffering and its
Rabbi Zev Leff shlit"a
- The author raises the reader from the depths of despair to the exalted
heights of emunah and greatness... I am certain that whoever reads this
book will gain tremendously.
Rabbi Peretz Tarshish shlit"a
Rabbi Mordechai Zev Trenk
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.