a lot of things happen at once.
- Wishing to honor his final request, his wife Tzivia and his
three grown daughters make their way to Eretz Yisrael for his
kevurah, planning to take the next flight back and sit shivah
at home. But a huge storm cancels their flights, leaving the
bereaved ladies to spend the week of mourning in a rented
apartment in Jerusalem.
- Not even a day passes before the first secret marches
into the shivah house, speaking a foreign language
and shattering assumptions.
- Soon after, Tzivia is shocked to learn that she's the proud
owner of a beautiful home in the heart of the Bukharan section
of Jerusalem - a home she had no idea existed.
- What of Rav Yedidya? Will he ever marry? And whom?
- And in the middle of all the exploding secrets,
readers of Against the Wind will be reunited with Rafi,
the lovable nudnik, who ends up - through every effort of his
own- in the thick of it all.
- Cry, laugh, and gnash your teeth in frustration along
with the Barkoffs, as they slowly discover that their beloved,
departed patriarch was far wiser than he let on - and that,
truly, so many ties are not easily severed.
- NEW! From the author of Bringing Mordy Home,
Acquired Immunity, Field of Dreams, and other compelling titles.
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.