And Practices Of Moreinu Rosh Hayeshivah
Harav Gershon Edelstein zt"l
- When Rav Gershon was young, the Ponovezher Rav, Rav Yosef
Shlomo Kahaneman zt"l, asked him, "Why don't you want to
print a sefer with your chiddushim? Your sevaros are straight, and it will
surely be beneficial to people who are learning
- He added, "You were blessed with straight thinking, maybe you'll give
bnei Torah the zechus of hearing your sevaros."
- Rav Gershon answered humbly, "When I get older, my sevaros will be
even straighter than now, so it would be best to wait and not print them
when I'm young"
- "Nu," commented the Ponovezher Rav, "that's also a good sevarah."
- A century of Torah. A century
of polishing his middos to
- This book gives the reader a
glimpse of the rosh yeshivah's
- Peek into the exalted house
on Raavad Street in Bnei Brak.
Climb the hill to the Ponovezh
- Learn from the exemplary
middos and ma'asim of the
Gadol Hador, Rav Gershon
- Develop your own gadlus
by emulating his lofty ways
HaRav Gershon Edelstein
Yehudit Pessin, Penina Neiman
6.7" x 9.7"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.