Their Stories - and the Stories
Behind Their Stories
Real Lives. Real Challenges. Real Inspiration.
- ▸ Even her youngest sister was married before her. So what did
she gain as an "older single"?
- ▸ He was haunted by the demons and dysfunction of his
upbringing. How did he escape the sadness?
- ▸ Everyone called their profoundly deaf daughter a "miracle
child." But it took more than miracles to give her perfect
- Challenges. We all know that they bring out our potential, force us
to grow, and build our spiritual and emotional muscles.
- But they're hard!
- One of the most effective ways to accept - and surmount - our
own challenges is to meet others who have faced their difficulties and
nisyonos with courage, grace, and emunah. And that's the reason C.
Saphir's LifeLines series is so beloved ... and so important for us
- Here are authentic accounts of men and women who have dealt with
life's trials and come out stronger, wiser, and, usually, happier as well.
The Postscripts that follow each story give us an extra level of insight
by offering a "where are they now?" look at the heroes and heroines
or a behind-the-scenes peek at the feedback C. Saphir received.
- Whether we welcome challenges as growth opportunities or try our
best to wish them away, we know that we will all have to face them
sometimes. LifeLines offers us an engaging and absorbing means of
strengthening ourselves so that we, like the people in these stories, can
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.