- Rav Moshe Sofer - the Chasam Sofer - was a man of
almost unbelievable accomplishments.
- First and foremost, he was a preeminent Torah scholar
whose chiddushim, rulings, and insights have inspired and
guided us for generations.
- Additionally, he was one of the central Jewish figures
in the vast Austro-Hungarian Empire. The yeshivah he
founded produced generations of influential Torah leaders
and talmidei chachamim. He provided strength and direction
for Klal Yisrael in a dangerous and turbulent era, with his
influence felt to this very day. He was a posek, a teacher, a
faithful and tireless leader of his people.
- Earlier volumes of Chasam Sofer Commentary on the
Torah have become welcome "guests" at thousands of
Shabbos tables. In this newest volume on Sefer Bamidbar,
we again are treated to brief and illuminating chiddushim,
culled from all of the Chasam Sofer's writings and translated
into flowing English.
- These are Torah insights to be savored and shared. They
will enrich your Shabbos table and, indeed, your life.
Rabbi Yosef Stern
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.