- Why is it that some people experience turbulent
feelings, while others are more stable and
- What should people do when they don't feel any
drive in their learning and they aren't
- Why is it that some people enjoy their learning,
while others get flustered as soon as they begin
to learn something (i.e., masechta) and they're
already thinking when they will get to finish it?
- Why do I sometimes have tremendous growth
and at other times I experience abysmal failure,
losing all my drive and motivation and quickly
- Why is it that some people need to do a lot in
order to maintain their drive and excitement in
their learning and in what they do, while others
barely have to do anything to feel good about
what they're doing?
- Understand better what you go through, and
how to utilize your utmost potential, in
Rochel or Leah: The 2 Different
Neshamah Types, the English adaptation
of a very special book in Lashon HaKodesh
which sold thousands of copies and which
helped countless people heal, understand,
and navigate their way through avodas
Hashem - using the awesome potential of
your shoresh haneshamah (soul root).
5.8" x 8.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.