The Keen Eye And Sharp Mind
Challenging Questions to
Develop Talents and Sharpen Senses
- The well-known illustrator and author - Gadi Pollack -
is publishing the fourth book in the "Yiddishe Kop"
series with four unique stages. The reader will take off,
soar upwards, fly in the heavens and land in the
surroundings of their aspirations. During their flight,
the readers will be introduced to innovations and
enrichments of spiritual and physical lessons.
- The questions will be a challenge to all the viewers
of the images, old and new alike.
- And everyone will discover surprising and
thought-provoking ideas during the course
of reading - the flight.
Bon Voyage!! - L'Chaim Vl'Shalom
Warm praise from expert educators about A Yiddishe Kop
- An exquisite work of art that develops attentive thinking in
students, sharpens their educational awareness, and builds
deep study skills through the obvious and less obvious
aspects of the illustration."
Rabbi Yaakov Batelman
Machon Machashevet B'Chinuch
- "This book promotes and stimulates children's thought
processes, teaching them to draw conclusions. It promotes
curiosity and attention to detail, as well as deductive
reasoning. All of these intellectual skills are needed, of course,
for understanding the Gemara and learning."
Rabbi Avrohom Yisroel Gombo
Principal, Talmud Torah Karlin-Stolin Bnei Brak
- "This new book offers parents a polished tool for in-home
recreation as well as enjoyment of the playful creativity of A
Rabbi Aharon Margalit
Director, World Chafetz Chaim Foundation
Author of As Long as I Live and Ahrele
- "I am grateful to the author for this important contribution to
children's literature, which has not existed until now. Parents
who are interested in developing their children's intellectual
talents should buy this book."
Rabbi Eliyahu Friedlander
Principal, Talmud Torah Toras Emes, Bnei Brak
Author of Sod HaChinuch
- "I couldn't put the book down for nearly an hour. I found it to
be challenging and engrossing - even to the child in me."
Rabbi Aharon Friedman
Author of Gam Ata Yachol, Kabdeihu VeChancheihu,
and HaDerech LeHa'arachah Atzmit
- "The first peek is enough to give the impression that this is no
ordinary book. It is of an altogether different breed, both in
quality and in the many benefits it will bring, b'ezras Hashem."
Rabbi Moshe Kletzkin
Founder and Supervisor, Zichru Toras Moshe Talmud Torah
Author of Beini L'Beni and Talmidi K'Beni
9.7" x 13.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.