Four Girls. Four Dreams.
My name is Ora M. Weiss. The "M" stands for Miriam,
though people sometimes say that it stands for "Moody."
- Welcome to the very first volume in The Starlight Sisters, beloved
author Libby Lazewnik's amazing series.
- Lucky Ora. She's got a beautiful voice. She's a whiz at math. She's
got a great family and good friends. And now - YES! - she's been
accepted into a unique new school that combines a high-level Bais
Yaakov education with intensive training in the performing arts.
- To get into the school you've got to be good... no, great... in either
dance, singing, or playing a musical instrument. And Ora's been
accepted! How incredible is that!?
- So if everything is so incredible - why is everything so terrible?
- Mostly, it's because Ora is tired of "playing second fiddle." Never
the champion, always second best. Second fiddle to her sister, who
is admired by everyone. Second fiddle to the quiet girl who's man-
aged to "steal" the best solo in the choir - and Ora's best friend.
- Join Ora and her fellow "Starlight Sisters," Gali, Chaya, and Penny,
in their quest to spread their "starlight" to the world. It's going to
be a fantastic performance!
5.5" x 8"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.