holding heavy tools, waiting impatiently for the signal to
completely destroy Halberstadt's shul and everything in it...
- This was a defining event in the life of R' Berman Lehman, and it burned
inside him constantly. From a young boy in the ghetto, he grew to become
the royal agent and a man of high diplomatic standing, to whom counts
and kings listened carefully. He used his high standing to help his Jewish
brothers - and he merited to accomplish great things. Naturally, this was
not favorably received, and his many enemies did all they could to bring
- • Who shot the terrifying bear, and why?
- • How was R' Lehman saved from a lowly scheme due to his care not
to wear shaatnez?
- • From which plot was he saved in the merit of the mitzvah of bris
- • And what was the most beautiful and precious decoration in the
grand shul that he built in Halberstadt?
- All these answers you will find in this fascinating historical tale from
master storyteller Tzvi Aryeh Adler, who once again, as in his previous
best-sellers, spins a riveting, suspense-filled adventure, filled with Torah
lessons and values.
Tzvi Aryeh Adler
8.7" x 12"
Z. Berman Books
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.