- The velts mumcha' known throughout the land for his keen eye for design - his discerning sense of fashion
- his meticulous clothing eraftsmanship!
- But it wasn't always that way - oh no! Such superior expertise took Berel years of diligent skill-sharpening
and perfecting - to the point where he could create garments fit for a king!
- The ultimate in fashion achievement don't you think?
- But wait! Then whg was Berd spotted running very fast away from the palace? Why was
searching franticaly for the fastest horse in all the land?
- We strongly suggest you give this CD a good listen.
Teiyere Heilige Lechtige Kinderloch
- ... for the first time since Rebbee Hill productions
have been made ... we are making available to you ... not
just the audio production. but the actual script from
which the CD was BE"H created.
- What is so wonderful about this ... is the fact that now
you can see exactly how the CDs are made ... and now you
can work on making your own CD and teach the world
- That's right the booklet you hold in your hands is the
script from which Berel's Wrinkles was BE"H created.
- As you listen and read along ... pay close attention to
the different "notes" on the page ... for example "FX"
(really short for S.F.X.) means in this particular
spot we need to insert some particular Special Effects
another example "B/G" means that this particular
line should be heard from the Back Ground etc. etc.
- It is our sincere hope that familiarizing yourselves
with the "blue print" of audio production will give
you the Chashik and encouragement to write some
scripts of your own. (We need to fill this world with
the knowledge of HaShem)
- If you do have a good script. please send it to us
email@example.com (it would give us great Nachas).
Who knows maybe we could collaborate (big word) on a
production one day.
- Something to keep in mind . not every word in the
script is always kept in the production ... sometimes
after recording we realize that it would be better
without a particular word or two, and even a line or
two... so keep your eyes open as you read along...
- Hatzlocho Rabba
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.