upcoming year and beyond
- We are pleased to present this publication, the Tidbits Collection to our readers. This book is dedicated l'ilui nishmas my dear mother, Mrs. Rachel Zlotowitz a"h who passed away as the finishing touches were being placed into this work. The weekly Tidbits has, b"h, been met with much acclaim. It all started a few years back following the passing of my father, Rav Meir Zlotowitz z"l on Rosh Chodesh Tammuz 5777 (2017). Throughout my life, my father was a source for inspiration and guidance. When a question presented itself leaving me in doubt, whether regarding Yom Tov or on any other occasion, about our minhag or a halachah, I would turn to him for guidance. With his passing I felt a personal void, a void that led me to recognize that a publication with the relevant information for Jewish life can play a vital role. The Tidbits slowly evolved into the success it is today, providing Klal Yisrael with information they need regarding minhagim and halachos throughout the year. Many Tidbits are based on what I saw by my father z"l who followed his family minhag along with guidance from his great Rabbeim, Harav Moshe Feinstein zt"l and Harav David Feinstein zt"l. Each person should certainly follow their own traditions and the guidance they receive from their Rabbanim, while using this guidebook as a point of reference.
- Over the course of life, one has the opportunity to attend simchos and bez"h to make simchos as well. The Tidbits on the Lifecycle series, included in this work, was created with the baal simchah and their guests in mind, so that they can know and understand the events they are celebrating.
- A source for guidance, reminders and Torah knowledge, the Tidbits has the zechus of providing for a broad audience spanning the entire spectrum of Klal Yisrael. The Tidbits is distributed in print to close to 500 Shuls and tens of thousands of homes. Thousands of subscribers receive the digital distribution, via email and WhatsApp. demonstrating the thirst that Jews have to be connected to Torah and yiddishkeit. We thank ArtScroll/Mesorah Publications for their assistance in distributing the weekly edition.
- This publication can be used for any year and contains all the information and Torah which is enjoyed each week. The reminder section herein contains information specific to the period of Kislev 5783 thru Adar 5784. The rest of the book is not year-specific.
- As you go through this book we kindly request that you share with us any insight, corrections or feedback you may have. We hope you find this publication insightful and helpful.
Ahron Dicker & Ira Zlotowitz
8.5" x 11"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.