- While staying with a patient in a health care facility, visitors and caregivers often encounter halachic questions that they have not previously faced
- May one daven in the presence of a catheter?
- May one enter a bathroom on Shabbos if he will activate automatic lights?
- May one use the'call button' on Shabbos to call a nurse for the choleh's needs?
- May one leave food in a public place, unwatched?
Rabbi Z. Schachner,Rabbi M. Schachner
5.5" x 8.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.