- How do you describe Rabbi Shlomo Gissinger?
- A world-class posek
- A much-beloved Rav
- A Yid with a caring heart, that pulsed with sensitivity
- A talmid chacham, versed in Kol HaTorah kulah
- A pioneering Torah and kehillah builder
- A tireless advocate who couldn't bear to see any child without a school
- A father figure to countless youth in crisis
- A medical halacha genius, who saved lives with his knowledge and his refusal to give up, and who helped hundreds of mothers who'd despaired of ever attaining that title
- A trailblazer in the world of kashrus
- A man with a captivating smile, and simchas ha'chaim bright enough to light up the lives of all around him
- He was:
At Any Hour: Harav Shlomo Gissinger is not a traditional chronological biography. Rather, it is a collection of unforgettable stories based on the recollections and impressions of those who knew him, loved him, and, of course, turned to him for wise advice and help.
- In story after story At Any Hour: Harav Shlomo Gissinger shows us just how great a person, can be. More: It shows us how we, too, can aspire - one step at a time - to becoming the very best that we can be.
A Small Preview of what an Incredible Person Rav Gissinger zt"l was
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.