- Here, Rabbi Steinsaltz's commentary seeks to connect the reader directly to the peshat, the plain reading of the text. He includes references to many commentaries, while he aims to remove any 'barriers' to the text.
- Hebrew verses in clear Koren font, with vowels and punctuation
- Accessible English translation that reflects Rabbi Steinsaltz's understanding of the text
- Color photos that identify biblical objects and illustrate complicated concepts
- Notes and photos of modern archaeological and scientific findings
- Maps, illustrations, and charts to clarify locations and concepts
- Supplemental background materials, cross-references to the Torah
Sku: ATT-BK-TSK Author: Rabbi Adin-Even Steinsaltz Isbn 10: 9657760259 Isbn 13: 9789657760253 Pages: 1040 Size: 8" x 9.5" Binding: Hardcover Date: 11/10/2019 Imprint: Alef To Tav
- This brand-new volume features several innovative elements including:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.