- Marriage is a test. Rabbi Miller will show you how to pass with flying colors.
- Shalom Bayis is just the beginning.
- In Rabbi Avigdor Miller's Perfection in Marriage, sequel to the popular Career of Happiness, learn how spouses can bring out the best in each other... how to create a purposeful home... and how marriage is a preparation for the World to Come...
- Discover what what Hashem expects from you as a spouse... and what it means to "walk in His ways" as a married person...
- Rabbi Miller explains how your words create holiness at home... what simple thought makes every moment precious... and what the Mishkan teaches you about married life...
Marriage offers endless opportunities for happiness, perfection, and serving Hashem. Following Rabbi Miller's sage advice, you can use them to become great.
On becoming great:
"By following the ways of Hashem, by emulating Him, you're going to become holy. It will bring forth from the recesses of your soul the golden qualities that you have by nature."
On the purpose of life:
"The chassan and kallah (groom and bride) must become aware that their purpose is to bring out the best from each other, and that this is their fulfillment in life."
On what Hashem wants:
"In marriage and in service of Hashem, on all fronts, we should remember that Hashem wants, more than anything else, that we transform ourselves."
|Author:||Rabbi Avigdor Miller|
|Size:||6" x 9"|
|Imprint:||Simchas Hachaim Publishing|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.