- Reb Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin, is a role model of emunah and bitachon in Hashem and His hanhaga in this world. His story is saturated with Kiddush Shem Shamayim and unites all factions of Jewry around the world. It is a dramatic story that continues to inspire men, women and children.
- Reb Sholom Rubashkin operated a giant kosher meat processing plant and was known for all the chessed that he did and Torah that he supported. He was a victim of a libel and the American Court gave him an unprecedented verdict in this type of case: twenty seven years imprisonment!
- Jews throughout the world davened for him and the best lawyers tried to reduce his sentence. For many years, it seemed that their efforts weren't helping, but Reb Sholom Mordechai never gave up. His Jewish chassidic spirit was strong and his emunah and bitachon in Hashem grew stronger. From within the prison walls, he wrote letters that inspired many others.
- And then, when it seemed that there was no hope left, Reb Shlomo Mordechai suddenly received the news that he was freed!
- Since then, the man and his story continue inspiring others.
- The emotional, dramatic story, saturated with emunah about the chassid Reb Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin was adapted for children and youth for the very first time in this quality comic edition.
Dov Ber Cohen,M. M. Yruslevski
9.3" x 12.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.