- This new series teaches the halachos of Lashon Hora, as laid down in Sefer Chofetz Chaim, and as taught by Rav Pletzelheimer, in a clear and understandable way. Vol. 1 spans Hilchos Lashon Hara Klal Alef and Beis, covering the general issur of speaking lashon hora and rules of Apei Tlosa, all with clear real-to-life examples (okay, not mamish real-to-life...) and lots of interesting sound effects on the way.
- Episode 1: The Chazzan (02:48)
- Episode 2: Just Shmoozing (04:03)
- Episode 3: Chocolate Toothpaste (08:24)
- Episode 4: The Talking Garbage Dump (06:35)
- Episode 5: Three Noses (09:29)
- Episode 6: Meet Mike the Therapist (08:50)
- Episode 7: Who's Left? (07:03)
- Episode 8: The Tipsy Tipish Tavern (07:37)
- Episodee Ninee: I.B. Levy (10:25)
- Episode 10: The Kiddush Kugel Kommotion (14:40)
- Episode 11: The Horseless Horse (12:04)
- Hotline Number and Bonus Tracks Intro (00:55)
- Bonus Track: Berel and the Wolf (09:51)
- Bonus Track: Mother Matchiello's Kishuf Attempt (05:26)
- Behind the Scenes of The Shemiras Halashon Experience (11:12)
- Father Fatchiello and assorted characters from the popular "Saved from the Statue" album, all make themselves comfortable in The Shemiras Halashon Experience, as the one and only Meir Ben-Dayan does his magic (kishuf?) on episodes 8-10, besides for the popular imitation "Mother Matchiello's Kishuf Attempt" in which... okay, we won't give it away. The "Berel and the Wolf" imitation is also something worth listening to, while the three little shepselach learn an important lesson of the importance of limud haTorah- all in the "shtillkeit fun di nacht".
- So join Rav Pletzelheimer, Mordche, Getzel, Ivan and his Chocolate Toothpaste, Mike the Therapist, and other interesting fellows, for the Experience of a lifetime!
- Here's what people are saying about
The Shemiras Halashon Experience:
- "The perfect mix of high quality education mixed with a generous dose of humourous social commentary." - Mike the Therapist (A.D.D. P.T.S.D.)
- "I vould call myself somevone who nose a good CD ven he smells vone, and ziss CD is vort every scent!" - Dr. Shpritz von Nasal
- "... Simply put, [this is] the era of the Pletzelheimer Revolution." - Social critic
- "Sure to become a classic; see why a social critic referred to it as the Pletzelheimer Revolution." - Alter Skrullovitz
- "I lovyee thissee CDeee, it's so funnyyee and suchee highee quality!" - I. B. Levy
- "Could be my kids listen to it..." - Yosef Yitzchok Zev Chaim Ber Halevi Kohein
Includes PDF with review questions.
|USB - Barcode:||705653085014|
|USB - Barcode:||705653085137|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.