in the Middle East-and How to Stop
Joe Biden from Unmaking It
- Jason Greenblatt served the United States of America with distinction during his time at the White House. He played a significant role in helping establish my his toric policies and achievements regarding our Middle East allies, including those relating to Jerusalem and the Abraham Accords. Read Jason's book to learn about his essential work and to understand how the Trump Administration created peace in the Middle East.
-President Donald J. Trump
- Jason Greenblatt played a pivotal role in our efforts to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and in establishing a future for peace and prosperity with the Abraham Accords. There are few people better positioned to reflect on those accomplishments and contemplate the possibilities of future successes in the name of peace and opportunity in the Middle East.
-Vice President Mike Pence
- The Abraham Accords will stand the test of time. Read Jason Greenblatt's book to learn about the work that led to these historic peace deals and how standing with our allies and friends is an essential complement to diplomacy. Jason writes with the same power and clarity he showed working for America and its relationship with Israel.
-Mike Pompeo, former US Secretary of State
- The Abraham Accords will go down as an amazing legacy for a small group of people, including Jason Greenblatt. Jason's work toward Middle East peace is remarkable, inspiring, and well worth reading about.
-Ambassador Nikki Haley, former US Ambassador to the United Nations
- Jason Greenblatt did a tremendous job helping to create President Trump's economic and political vision for a long-sought peace in the Middle East. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking to understand the Trump Administration's efforts to chart a new course for the Middle East.
-Jared Kushner, former Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to
President Donald J. Trump
- What we now know as the Abraham Accords would not have been possible without Jason's empathetic nature and selfless commitment. Anyone interested in how the Trump Administration made progress on what many described as a fool's errand and want to know what might be possible in the future must read this book.
-Lieut. Gen. (ret.) H.R. McMaster, 26th National Security Advisor and author of
Battlegrounds: The Fight to Defend the Free World
Jason D. Greenblatt
5.5" x 8.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.